NY See The BEST! Tour
The NY See the Best Tour is Back! Better than ever.
Empire State Building — Harlem — St. John The Divine — Grand Central Terminal — Grant’s Tomb — NY Public Library — Bryant Park — Chrysler Building
This Uptown and Midtown Tour will show you the BEST buildings in the United States. Biggest Cathedral, Best Tomb, Best Skyscraper, Best Library, Hippest Theater, Best Train Station, Best Ceiling, Best Observation Deck, Greenest Skyscraper, and Shiniest Roof. Of course, each of these attractions has its own history, and your licensed New York City Tour Guide will tell you all about it during your tour.
Book this tour in connection with the Premium NY See It All for only $172.50! It’s a two-day experience you will never forget! Call us to SAVE at 212-852-4821.
This new and improved tour will show you the BEST buildings in NYC:
- We’ll take you to the top of the Empire State Building, without making you wait in all the lines (a $50 value)
- You will also see the grandeur that is Grand Central Terminal, the most impressive train station in the United States. You won’t believe the ceiling.
- We’ll also take you Uptown, where we will stop to see the largest cathedral in the United States (St. John the Divine), the Tomb of Ulysses S. Grant, and the Apollo Theater in Harlem.
- After driving through Harlem, we will come down Museum Mile for great views of Central Park, the 5th Avenue luxury homes, and drive by the Apple Store, FAO Schwartz, and the Plaza Hotel.
- You will walk past Bryant Park and the New York Public Library, with its famed lion statues. When possible, we will pop inside for a peek.
- We will see the third tallest building in NYC, at One Bryant Park, one of the “greenest” skyscrapers in the United States.
This is a great tour that will show you the most amazing buildings in New York City from the ground, and then give you breathtaking views of them from the Empire State Building Observation Deck. The only better way to see them is on a Helicopter Tour.
The tour starts daily at 12:30pm from 53rd Street between 7th Avenue and Broadway. The tour includes “skip the line” access to the Empire State Building Observatory (a $50 value).