NY See The BEST! Tour
The NY See the Best Tour is Back! Better than ever.
We asked our customers how we could create a fantastic tour with the top things they want to see. They said they want to see the best sights in NYC, so we did it.
This new and improved tour will show you the BEST sites in NYC:
- We’ll take you to the top of the Empire State Building, without making you wait in all the lines (a $47.50 value)
- You will get up close and personal with the Statue of Liberty, where you will be able to take fantastic pictures of Lady Liberty (a $28 value).
- You will also see the grandeur that is Grand Central Terminal, the most impressive train station in the United States. You won’t believe the ceiling.
- We’ll also make a quick stop to see Chinatown and Little Italy.
- Finally, we’ll take you to the USS Intrepid aircraft carrier, to see the Air & Space Museum there. Your ticket will allow you to enter the Space Shuttle Pavilion to see an actual Space Shuttle (a $22 value).
This is a great tour that will show you the four top NYC attractions: Empire State Building, Statue of Liberty, Grand Central Terminal, and the USS Intrepid.
SKIP THE LINE: Avoid the security line at the Empire State Building on this tour!
USS Intrepid Air & Space Museum & Space Shuttle Pavilion
Intrepid Space Shuttle Pavilion
The NY See The Best! Tour now contains a pass to enter the USS Intrepid Air & Space Museum, with entry into the Space Shuttle Pavilion (a $28 value!). Climb aboard the USS Intrepid aircraft carrier and see a collection of aircraft, check out original artifacts, view historic video footage, and explore interactive exhibits. On the deck is a pavilion where the Space Shuttle Enterprise is on display. Most people have to pay extra for this but it’s included in your tour. The last stop on the NY See The Best is at the USS Intrepid, so you can either see it at the end of your tour, or pick a different day to visit if you want to spend more time there (your pass is good for up to one year).
The tour starts daily at 10:30am from 7th Avenue at 51st Street. The tour includes other attractions that would normally cost you $114.00 without a tour guide, but you can get all four of the top attractions in NYC, plus Chinatown, Little Italy, and more with a tour guide who hops off with you, all for the price of $99.99 for adults and $79.99 for children. A $5 ticketing & handling charge will be added to each ticket. Tickets are nonrefundable unless you purchase trip insurance.