The Premier Tour of New York City
If you want a Premium touring experience in New York City, this is your tour. Statue of Liberty Pedestal tickets included.
This is THE tour to take in New York City.
Statue of Liberty – This tour includes reserved “cut the line” tickets to the Statue of Liberty’s Pedestal Observation Deck!
Central Park to Wall Street – The tour covers Manhattan from Central Park uptown to Rockefeller Center to Wall Street to the 9/11 Memorial to the Statue of Liberty.
6 Fully Guided Stops – The Tour Guide will hop off with you at 6 different stops in New York City.
Top Rated Tour – Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence for 4 years in a row. See Reviews Here.
Unless you arrange a private tour, this is THE BEST way to experience New York City. You can sit back and relax as your tour guide shows you New York City in the most efficient way possible. You will travel by foot, bus, and boat on this tour. We will show you where to get the best pictures of the Statue of Liberty, Empire State Building, 9/11 Memorial, One World Trade Center, and Central Park.
Let’s face it, you don’t get to come to New York City every day. When you go to all the trouble of making the trip, you should take the best tour you can find so you truly experience New York, New York without the hassles of waiting in lines and having to figure out how to get around town on your own. This is THE tour that you should take.
See all of these attractions at stops on this tour:
New York Stock Exchange
Bowling Green Bull
Ticker Tape Parade Route
NBC’s Today Show Set
St. Patrick’s Cathedral
* Includes a ticket on the Statue Cruises ferry to Liberty Island to visit the Statue of Liberty.($18 per person value)!
See all of these attractions from the tour bus or boat:
Central Park Zoo
St. Paul’s Chapel
The Apple Store
New York Public Library
USS Intrepid Aircraft Carrier
Grand Army Plaza
… and much more!
Book the PREMIUM Tour
Ready to book? We guarantee you’ll be glad you chose OnBoard Tours for your NYC visit. You can conveniently book now online (by hitting the big red button) or call us at: 212-852-4821.
- This tour goes to the Statue of Liberty.
- You will have to pass through a security checkpoint.
- There is a long 8-block walk through the Canyon of Heroes, down Wall Street, and to the 9/11 Memorial on this tour.
- You will enter the 9/11 Memorial, but there will not be time to visit the 9/11 Museum, so please plan to visit the Museum on another day.
- Lunch is available for purchase on Liberty Island, but is not included in the price of the tour.
Refund Policy In an effort to keep our prices low all sales are final. If you’re uncertain of your travel plans and feel they might unexpectedly change, please purchase our optional Tour Insurance.