Call To Book: 212-852-4821
Terms and Conditions
* OnBoard Tours (formerly New York Party Shuttle) employs a no refund policy for charters, tours, and other trips purchased in advance. Once a purchase is made, we reserve shuttles and reject other customers who ask to reserve shuttles on your dates of travel. We are always happy to re-schedule your trip to another date with 48-hours advance notice, subject to availability.
* Alcohol is not allowed on OnBoard buses at any time.
* We endeavor to be ontime for all pickups and deliveries. When charter and private tour customers are late for scheduled departure times, additional fares of $100 per hour (prorated) for any delay caused by customers’ tardiness will be charged. However, we also reserve the right to leave on time, particularly for mixed-group tours, so please be at the designated pickup location 15 minutes before your scheduled time. No refunds will be given for passengers who do not arrive on time.
* Our drivers and tour guides are not authorized to change trip itineraries. Additional hours of Shuttle rental can be arranged by contacting customer service up to the time of your departure, subject to availability. We encourage our customers to give us as much notice as possible if they wish to change their itinerary.
* OnBoard Tours cannot be responsible for personal items brought on our shuttles, so please make sure you take all your personal belongings with you when you depart our shuttles.
* OnBoard Tours does not allow passengers to bring “carry-on” items on the Shuttles. Small purses are okay, but all other bags and items should be left at your hotel. For security reasons, OnBoard reserves the right to search all bags and other items brought on board our shuttles.
* OnBoard Tours cannot be held responsible for delays or cancellations of customer trips that result from weather, traffic, or mechanical difficulties that may occur during your trip. We normally use 33-passenger and 35-passenger shuttles for our daily mixed group tours. We often use 15-passenger vans for our private tours (see private tours pricing). We do not allow customers to pick and choose their vehicles, however we do allow large same-party groups to stay together on one bus. Depending on demand and/or our service schedule, we reserve the right to substitute a 56-passenger bus with PA system and bathroom on board for our mixed-group tours.
* OnBoard Tours expects our customers to respect the Shuttle and dispose of any trash generated during a trip. We also expect our customers to leave the shuttle in the same clean condition it was in at the beginning of your trip. We reserve the right to impose a fee for any damage done to the shuttle or any out of the ordinary cleaning made necessary by our passengers.
* We respect your privacy and will keep your contact information and email address confidential. We reserve the right to contact you to request feedback on how you enjoyed your trip and how you suggest that we improve upon our tour service.
*Prices are Per Person or Per Adult Respectively. Prices for Children May Vary.Read More